Lately I have been into making some new healthy recipes, and chia seed pudding has become my go to! It is so easy, delicious, and great for your health. The main ingredient (chia seeds) provides your body with nutrients such as fiber, antioxidants, protein, and Omega-3 fatty acids. Not only are they great in this recipe, but they are a good little item that you can add to smoothies and other meals as well! Now, lets get back to the pudding. As soon as I tasted it, I was more than excited to share how I made it so you all could experience it as well. The pudding is dairy free and gluten free.
For this recipe you will only need 3 ingredients:
- Chia Seeds
- Unsweetened Almond milk
- Low Calorie/Sugar Free Syrup
- In a bowl combine 1 cup almond milk, 1/4 cup of chia seeds, and 1 table spoon of syrup.
- Stir the mixture and let sit for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes, stir the mixture again
- Place in the fridge and allow to sit overnight
- You can eat it plain, or top it with whatever you choose! I went with granola, a banana, blackberries, and a drizzle of honey and let me tell you…it does not disappoint.
That is all it takes to make this chia seed pudding! It is easy, fast, and the perfect breakfast to start your day. I have been really looking into more dairy and gluten free recipes and this has been my favorite so far. I hope you decide to give it a try, if you do let me know how it turns out in the comments!